There are multiple reasons why foreigners would want to move to Canada, either temporarily or for more extended periods of time. Canada has opportunities that allow people to visit Canada, work in Canada with some exciting job opportunities, as well as study in Canada with some of the best universities and colleges. The country also has an amazing system of Caregivers to look after the old and aging, with fantastic legal and medical facilities for them.
As an Immigration Consultant in Calgary, we assist with the application process and help our clients obtain a visa and/or the necessary permit to come to Canada.
Here are the different programs to enter Canada.
- Visa or Electronic Travel Authorization - Come as a tourist
- Business Visitors - Come for business
- Super Visa - Visit your children and/or grandchildren
Work in Canada
- LMIA Work Permit
- LMIA Exempt Work Permit
- International Programs:
- International Youth Exchange Programs:
- Entrepreneurs/Self-Employed Candidates
- Intra-Company Transferees
- Open Work Permits
This program allows certain foreigner to work in Canada without the need for an LMIA in any job
Study in Canada
Benefits of being a student in Canada
- The main applicant may work on -campus or off-campus without a work permit
- Your spouse will be eligible to work with an open work permit and your children will be eligible to apply for a study permit.
- Eligible to extend the permits for the main applicant and family from within Canada
- Eligible to change conditions of your permit and/or restore your status within Canada
- Upon graduation, you may qualify to apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit allowing you to acquire valuable Canadian work experience
You have the option now to come to Canada as a caregiver to become a permanent resident or/and work temporarily.
For the next 5 years, you may be able to apply for permanent residence through the Home Child Care Provider or Home Support Worker programs if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Have a valid job offer
- Are able to do the job
- Meet the minimum language levels
- You have a minimum of one-year post-secondary credential completed
To learn more about the different programs to enter Canada, reach out to us at EmPo Immigration Corp!